Rohto Mentholatum Acnes Smooth Base UV Milk SPF50+ PA++ is a sunscreen emulsion with anti-acne properties of the Japanese company Rohto. It can be used as a base for make-up. Rohto Mentholatum Acnes Smooth Base UV Milk SPF50+ PA++ is a sunscreen, anti-acne treatment and makeup base in one. This Japanese sunscreen strongly protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays, acts as a makeup base and reduces and prevents the formation of acne. It prepares the skin for the application of the foundation , controls the secretion of sebum, minimizes the appearance of imperfections, smoothes and provides skin comfort. It kills the bacteria that cause acne and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Light beige shade conceals pimples and traces of acne. The formula enriched with vitamins C and E leaves the skin soft and moisturised. The product is fragrance-free, non-comedogenic (does not cause blackheads, does not clog pores). Allergologically tested. Capacity 30g.
- Ultraviolet rays are one of the causes of acne exacerbation.
- With SPF 50+ and PA++, it protects the skin from strong UV rays.
- Contains isopropylmethylphenol, a bactericidal ingredient, and stearyl glycyrrhetinate, an anti-inflammatory ingredient, to prevent acne.
- Contains vitamin C derivatives, which are moisturizing ingredients.
- Colored type.
- A beautiful finish that hides acne scars.
- It can also be used as a makeup base.
Tocopherol Acetate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Isopropylmethylphenol Other Ingredients: Vitamin C tetrahexyldecanoic acid, aloe vera extract-2, octyl paramethoxysilicate, isononyl isononanoate, cyclopentasiloxane, methylphenylpolysiloxane, POE / dimethicone copolymer, dimethicone, trisiloxane, cyclotetrasiloxane , Tarku, yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide, black iron oxide, nylon powder, liquid paraffin, methylhydrogenpolysiloxane, Zn oxide, BG, ethanol, paraben
Sujarna Raisa (verified owner) –
Too good for acne prone & sensitive skin. Gives a light makeup look for everyday college,university, office going presentable look with sun protection