Category: Skin care
- Brand name: Minon
- Company: Daiichi Sankyo
- Origin of the Country: Japan
- 4 pcs in a pack
- Measure: 22ml
Water, BG, pentylene glycol, glycerin, arginine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, serine, phenoxy ethanol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil pca isostearate, phytosteryl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, hydrogenated lecithin, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, triisostearin, tocopherol, PCA-Na, alanine, glycine, threonine, valine, histidine, proline, lysine HCl, leucine, pentasodium pentetate, 1.2-hexanediol, carnosine, polyquaternium-61, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, sodium hyaluronate
- Even if the sheet isn’t dry, there is no need to keep it on for over 15 minutes.
- This item has sufficient moisturizing effects. However, if necessary, apply skin milk or cream afterward.
- Can be used everyday in accordance with your skin state. However, using 1-2 times a week is standard.
- Do not use if this disagrees with your skin or if you have abnormalities such as a wound, swelling or eczema in places.
- Should you observe any abnormalities during or after use, such as redness, swelling, itchiness and irritation, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. If you continue use, symptoms may worsen.
- Take care not to get this in your eyes. Should it get in your eyes, wash immediately with cold or warm water.
- When using after sunburn, wait until skin redness and hot flashes have subsided.
- Do not leave mask on for a long time and do not sleep with it on.
- For hygiene purposes, do not use repeatedly and already used mask.
- Immediately use an open mask.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not store in direct sunlight and places with extremely high or low temperatures.
- This item doesn’t dissolve in water, so do not flush down a drain.
There are no reviews yet.