- Kiss Me Mommy UV Aqua Milk sunscreen protects from harmful UV rays and dryness.
- This additive-free sunscreen is made with 80% food-derived ingredients so is gentle on the most delicate skins. It features natural moisturizing ingredients to protect from dryness and at the same time has a high UV protection (SPF 50+ and PA++++).
- Hypoallergenic, and mild acidity.
- Washable with soap.
- Allergy tested.
- Contains a blend of moisturizing ingredients to keep skin hydrated.
- Free of coloring, aroma, preservative, paraffinum liquidum, and alcohol.
- Take an appropriate amount (1/4 teaspoon for face or 1/2 teaspoon for face & neck combined) and spread evenly on areas exposed to the sun. Reapply every 2-3 hours. PRODUCT DETAILS: Contents: 50g Made in: Japan
Water, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Glucosyl Ceramide, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Bisethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, PEG-30 Phytosterol (PPG-7),PEG-30 Phytosterol, PEG-10 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Hydroxide K, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Stearoxy Ether, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Itaconate Copolymer, PEG-5 Phytosterol, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Dextrin.
best for sensitive skin !!!! i saw this to use dr dray to use this sunscreen and immediately ordered this one . And it didn’t disappoint me . i also use this one for my niece as well . kids even don’t face with this one .
Tasnima Tabassum (verified owner) –
I used this in Cox’s Bazar! Worked pretty well on my 6 year old. The texture is mildly sticky on my face but since I have dry skin the stickiness disappears after a while with e dewy finish. Little or no white cast (depends on skin). Also worked well on my sensitive skin.