Hada Labo Gokujyun Light Lotion should be used after washing with Hada Labo Gokujyun Face Wash and serves as the foundation to your moisturizing routine.
While it looks clear like a toner or makeup remover, it’s actually a moisturizer that helps prepare your skin for better absorption of other Hada Labo products.
The Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion Light can also be used as a standalone moisturizer with a lighter texture than Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion.
- Types: You can choose Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion or Light Lotion, depending on your preference
- Format: Bottle
- Contents: 170ml (5.7oz)
- Made in: Japan
- Replenishes and locks in moisture for complete hydration.
- Skin feels significantly soft and supple.
- Helps improve dry and dehydrated skin leaving it silky smooth. Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
- Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol, and colorant.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- After cleansing with Hada Labo Gokujyun Face Wash, pour a pea-size amount into your palm and rub between hands to heat.
- Gently pat onto the face until thoroughly absorbed. Follow with Hada Labo Gokujyun Milk for additional hydration.
Maryam Jamila Busra –
i have come acrossed japanese product through this one in 2016 at that time i didn’t understand what does mean by lotion . when i have understood these japanese toners has become my holy grail . you will see visible difference when you will use these hydrating toners . you can use them in layers also. often people say toners are optional. but i love toner specially hydrating ones. i will recommend this to anyones who wants plumply golwy skin .
Atiya Tarannum –
This was my first japanese lotion. I just loved it. It helped with my closed comedon caused by dehydration. My skin looks hydrated and plumpy after using this . This one bottle will last atleast 7-8months for me. So i find it quite affordable as well.