Take Vitamin C efficiently with “sustained release” tablets!
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient with an antioxidant function, and it is a key factor in beauty and health. It is one of the nutrients that should be kept constantly in your body. However, vitamin C is very fragile and water-soluble, so excess vitamin C will be discharged even if you take a lot at a time.
DHC’s Sustained Release Vitamin C can efficiently supply 1000 mg per day of vitamin C by dissolving slowly throughout the day, constantly maintaining the ideal amount in your body to support your beauty and health.
Vitamin C has antioxidant effect and helps maintain healthy condition of skin and mucosa.
Directions for Use
- Follow recommended daily intake (4 tablets).
- Recommended to take separately, such as 1 tablet after meal.
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
- Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Unlike Foods for Specified Health Uses, the product is not individually pre-approved by the Secretary-General of the Consumer Affairs Agency.
Precautions for Health Supplements
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
- Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
- A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
- Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
- Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
- Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
Precautions for Storage
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
Vitamin C, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellulose, calcium stearate, fine silicon dioxide.
There are no reviews yet.